· Lambert (1-2) will take on Lanier this Friday. The Longhorns are 0-3 against Lanier all-time.
· Milton (2-1) allowed 46 points in its first three games. This marks the fourth year in the last 10 seasons the Eagles have held opponents to under 50 points through three games.
· South Forsyth has opened its season 4-0. The War Eagles have gone undefeated in their opening four games three times in the last five seasons.
· North Forsyth (2-1) will take on Pickens and Woodstock before beginning Region 5-AAAAAAA play. The Raiders are 4-3 against Pickens and 0-3 against Woodstock all-time.
· West Forsyth (2-1) holds a two-point advantage in the scoring margin through three games (72 points, 70 allowed).
· Forsyth Central (0-3) takes on Duluth this Friday. The Bulldogs last win came against Duluth on Sept. 16 of last season (31-20).
· Through three games, Roswell has played three overtime periods. Prior to this season, they had played just three overtime periods in the last 10 seasons.
· Centennial surrendered 121 points in its opening three games of the season. The Knights have allowed over 100 points in their first three games for six straight years (3-15 in those games).
· Chattahoochee has started its season at 2-1 overall. The Cougars last winning record after three games was in 2013.
· Johns Creek is 1-2 to start its first season under head coach Matt Helmerich. All three of Johns Creek’s head coaches (Helmerich, Matt Kemper and Mike Cloy) have gone 1-2 in their opening three games at the school in full seasons.
· Northview takes on Alpharetta this week to begin its Region 7-AAAAAA schedule. The Titans are 4-1 in the past five years in region opening games. Their last two losses to start region play both came against Alpharetta in 2011 and 2016.
· Cambridge (0-3, 0-1) opened region play with a loss to Chattahoochee last Friday. The Bears have not gone 0-2 in their region since their inaugural season in 2012. Cambridge takes on Pope (0-3, 0-1) this week.
· Alpharetta downed Centennial 34-31 last Friday. Eight of the Raiders’ last 14 games have been decided by a single score.
· Blessed Trinity (3-1) hosts Hart County (0-3) this Friday. Hart has given up an average of 29 points per game while BT’s offense has averaged 24 points per game through four games.
· Fellowship Christian (2-1, 0-1) takes on region foes St. Francis this Friday. The Paladins have not gone 0-2 to start region play since 2012.
· King’s Ridge (1-2, 0-1) host Mount Paran this Friday. The Tigers are 0-5 all-time in the series.
· Mount Pisgah (3-1, 2-0) scored 150 points in their opening four games. They lead Region 6-A Div. B in scoring and points allowed (only team to have played more than three games).
· Pinecrest Academy (0-2) is coming off a bye last week. The Paladins are 4-1 after bye weeks in the past three years.
· St. Francis (1-1) beat North Cobb Christian 7-0 last Friday. The final was the lowest combined score for a game in St. Francis program history.