FULTON COUNTY, Ga. — The final runoff race between candidates Jon Ossoff and Karen Handel for the 6th Congressional District seat is fast approaching, but there’s still time to register to vote.
Anyone who wants to cast their ballot in the June 20 runoff but hasn’t registered yet can now do so until May 21, thanks to an order by U.S. District Judge Timothy Batten.
To register or check on registration status, visit mvp.sos.ga.gov or download the GA SOS app. People can also register when renewing or applying for a driver’s license or by filling out the appropriate form at an elections office.
Early voting will be held May 30-June 16 to minimize crowds on voting day. There will be six early voting locations in Fulton County, which will be open 8:30 a.m.-7 p.m. on weekdays and Saturday June 3 and 10.
The early voting locations are:
• Alpharetta Library – 10 Park Plaza, Alpharetta
• East Roswell Branch Library – 2301 Holcomb Bridge Road, Roswell
• North Fulton Service Center, Room 232 – 7741 Roswell Road, Sandy Springs
• Milton Library – 855 Mayfield Road, Milton
• Ocee Library – 5090 Abbotts Bridge Road, Johns Creek
• Roswell Library – 115 Norcross St., Roswell